• Contact the QRA
  • Join The Queen's Regimental Association
  • Privacy Policy


QRAYour country values the service given by you to The Queen's Regiment, regardless of rank and status

Of paramount importance to the Association is the facilitation of aftercare for ex-officers and soldiers and benevolence for all who require assistance.


If you are going through hard times, or you know of one of our members, whose life is in difficulties and you want to access the support of the Association, the first step is to contact SSAFA on 0845 7141 or go to the SSAFA website

SSAFA have an experienced trained team who will assess your needs and make a recommendation to the Trustees of The Queen's Regiment Benevolent Fund. It is open to all ex-members of the Regiment and their Families.

Your circumstances may have changed - and you need help... A lot of us have been there, through no fault of our own, so don't be ashamed to ask for help. Please remember, The Association is there to help you.

    If you wish to ask for advice in the meantime, the agencies listed below are available to assist:

    SSAFA - Lifelong support for our forces & their families Tel 0207 403 8783

    BLESMA - Enabling limbless veterans to lead independent & fulfilling lives Tel 0208 590 1124

    Blind Veterans UK Tel 020 7723 5021

    ABF The Soldiers Charity - Never ending support for our soldiers since 1944 Tel 020-7901-8900

    Army Welfare Service - Welfare support service for servicemen & women Tel 01980 615975


QRA Bereavement


The Association will assist families with the funeral of a member in the form of the provision of the Regimental Coffin Drape and a Bugler, if available but this is not always possible.

For assistance please contact the Secretary at queensregimentalassociation@gmsil.com




SSAFA - Lifelong support for our forces & their Families

Tel: 0207 403 8783



Enabling limbless veterans to lead
independent and fulfilling lives

Tel: 0208 590 1124


blind veterans

For someone to be entitled to Blind Veterans UK's free support and services, they need to have done National Service or served in the Armed Forces, and have significant sight loss.

Tel: 020 7723 5021